June 17, 2015

It's been a while....

I know it’s been a while since I have posted anything but I didn’t want to post if I wasn’t going to commit to it. I've so busy the last couple of months and just neglected my blog. So I will try and commit again to at least weekly post.This year has gone by so quickly and I always have a busy schedule and have so much going on in my life.

But on a good note, my cousin recently got married 2 weeks ago and since I received that invitation, I spent countless moments looking for attire to wear to her wedding. Being that I am not a person who wear dresses, which made it unusually hard to find one that fits me well. I finally found one, hate that it was all black but oh well, it's my favorite color anyway...Happy Hump Day!



Dress, Nordstrom. Shoes-Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment